Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

7 CREATIVE + EASY IDEAS TO DECORATE YOUR WALLS

I'm always on the look out for creative ideas to make a wall in our home just a little bit more interesting.
At work, I created a moodboard...
In Mila's bedroom, I put a beautiful, loving sticker on her wall
In my mum's bedroom, I created a moodboard using beautiful art print + tearsheets from magazines + photos of Mila + masking tape
In our bedroom, the display keeps changing but for the time being, it's a mix of B&W prints + tearsheets
In our lounge, I displayed B&W family photos with black masking tape
but I also very much like the idea of Designhund to use the back of painting canvas.
or what Desiree did with clipboards


Nominate BODIE and FOU as your favourite EVER AND EVER AND EVER independent Home Shop and two voting winners will also win £1000* to spend on our concept store on anything you like including this gorgeous Tropezienne bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...