Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love these two...and obvs the pad

Have you seen the newest issue of Dabble mag?

It's a cute one.

One of the things that make it so CUTE is the beautiful faces of my dear, dear friends and their incredibly stylish Santa Monica home!!

I have definitely talked about my BFF before...but in case you are new here, I'll introduce you 

Meet my Pals and owners of Weego Home  Jessica and Asher







Could you just eat them up! And how about the hanging chair in the LR and all the gorge blues and greens!

Love them and the house..

Go check out the store here and article here

BTDubbs
Did you guys happen to see that I changed the look of the shoppe up a bit...Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...