Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

Another one for the pinterest boards

So my hunt for a cottage continues. The main issue is that everything is so expensive in the Boston area. My dream cottage is on the market right now, it's just a bit out of my price range. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the price drops!

You know when a home just speaks to your style and taste? Well, that's the case with this adorable home. It's the residence of interior designer, Jennifer Dyer. I just love everything about it! And can't wait to find my own place to redo and post for you all!! (all in time - I promise)  Have a wonderful weekend!
This is basically my dream kitchen!! I LOVE everything about it!

 images via: Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...