Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, April 30, 2012

Euro Trash at home..



I don't know about you but I completely fell for this space in the latest issue of House Beautiful.  They mirrors in the stairway are so gorgeous! I wonder if this would work on a curved stairway?  
I might be trying that out.  The entire color palette or lack of is really light and bright, I love it.
This is the home of Annie Brahler from Euro Trash.  I came across their site last week and put it together with some of my favorite images from around the web. 




Funny note.. this is the second time I have seen a LV bag used in the photos of a house.  Love that- mostly because this is the bag I have been sweet on for a while...


Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...