Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lets put it to a Vote

So in the next couple months we are gonna be smashing our bathrooms out...and I couldn't be happier.

I am on the fence (of course) of what the hell I am gonna do in the guest bathroom.

So, I have decided that I would put it to a vote

 who better to ask then you peaches....?

Which bathrooms do you like best?

First up,

In the Guest/ G's bathroom I was thinking I would do something fun and kid friendly / guest appropriate.

Like maybe a...

Tub in the middle of the bathroom....and bright colored shower curtain


Or maybe a...
red claw foot tub? not super re-sale friendly...but cheery!



Maybe I totally have to have a schoolhouse sink?




I love me some bright and crazy floor tiles but I have to think about the scary "re-sale" term, so I may have to tone it down..maybe?


 I could totally pull this off..cause its safer




I could pump it up with Wallpaper....

A little pattern to peruse while you potty!









Hmm....think about it.
Talk amongst yourselves

Let me know your thoughts...

&
Report back to me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...