Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Off the subject: Neon Sign Museum






We visited Las Vegas over the weekend and found ourselves less than excited over most of the trip..  We live pretty close so we have been many times, but this was the first time with our kids.  When we were leaving the Cashman Center I noticed something right next door, the Neon Museum or the Neon Boneyard.  I had heard of it and seen a few photos here and there, but had no idea where it was or that you can visit it.  I was a little bummed to find out that you need to make reservations pretty far in advance, but I will know for next time, just a little something fun to do in Vegas aside from shopping.  I love vintage and vintage signs and lettering are some of my favorite finds so this is perfect!  Don't you think?

Check them out here
more images here
images via google
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...