Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, April 26, 2012

What Kinda Swimming Costume are you?



Currently I am in no such state to even be thinking of swimsuits.

I have a lovely lard inner tube that I got for x-mas that has been chilling on my mid-section since December that won't go away...despite my greatest efforts.

And by greatest efforts I mean not working out 

and 

eating less ice-cream than I did the day before...

Womp Womp

However, I am not one to let the size of my ass get in the way of my dreams so I gotta ask..

What Kinda Suit Are you?






Striped Bikini



Polka Dot Bikini







Missoni Zig Zag





Pretty Plain





Or are you like me and plan on wearing a cover-up the whole sunny season?

Can You say DASHIKI!




so....what say ye wee ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...