Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My interview in Baby & Me Exclusive magazine

I'm very excited (non non jury service doesn't rock my boat) but I was interviewed recently by the fabulous BABY & ME Exclusive magazine and the interview is out now.
I love that they used this photo of the Pigmee dollMila is holding against her washed linen apron....two of my favourite items this season!
And Elodie and I really need to have new photos of us together taken! The B&W one the magazine used is from the Grand Designs magazine photoshoot in 2008.

And it seems that it is the week for all the interviews I answered recently to all come out at the same time so you will also find my favourite apps on The Good Web Guide and one more interview on Meet The Blogger Amsterdam 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...