Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, April 30, 2012

Big News: Signed a Lease

Besides my first year at university which I spent living in campus residence, I have lived in the same house since I was born. It has been a blessing which has allowed me to save money, avoid student debt, and not have to worry too much about daily tasks such as cooking and grocery shopping.

Pursuing my dream career in the big city, however, means big changes. I've been on the hunt for some affordable housing in Toronto close to my design school for the fall. Recognizing that my own apartment was not realistic financially, I settled on student housing. All I wanted was my own washroom. 

I may have gone slightly over my planned monthly budget (oopsy), but I've found the perfect room!
The room is 12' by 19'. Lots of room for all of my design ideas!
This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is my extra large WALK IN CLOSET, maybe big enough for my very own dressing room.
Here is the huge shower in my private washroom!
And my big soaker tub! I love bubble baths after a long day.

I can't paint the walls or change any of the fixed elements, but I think it's a good blank and neutral canvas to create a space that is completely me. Stay tuned each day this week where I discuss my design ideas for the different areas of the room!
xox
Tiffany Leigh
ps. I feel so grown up! Ah! Tell me about YOUR first rental.
All photos sent to me by my future landlord. Better quality pics to come when I move in and redecorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...