Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Design Crush: Justin Timberlake (Yeah, You Heard Me Right)

So just when I thought my boy JT couldn't get sexier....he has topped himself. I mean, he wants to rock my body till the break of day, do funny parodies with Andy Sandberg AND talk about interior design!?!?! Where do I sign up? Seriously people, he is creating a line of home furnishings and accessories. It hasn't debuted just yet but here is the link for you to bookmark.

He is collaborating with his interior designer Estee Stanley


 As Justin tells Elle Decor, “I like very clean, almost modern architecture, and the obstacle with something like that is making it extremely warm, because it doesn’t naturally lend itself to that. With everything we do together, we try to get the juxtaposition right. To make pieces and rooms that are multifaceted, that blend different genres of architecture and design” whom he gave a preview of the pieces.

Never heard of her? Neither had I. But that's because I am not very cool. But I already don't like her because her life is way better than mine. 


Originally from Southern California, she has been working in Hollywood for the past 15 years doing styling and residential design. Dream mix of career for any girl I must say! Some of her clients include Ashley Olsen, Penelope Cruz, Jessica Biel and Lea Michele. After looking through her website, I am already a huge fan! I can't wait to see their product line which debuts in early May. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...