Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, April 20, 2012

Favourite Furniture Friday: Landi from The Lifestyle Guide

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm Landi from The Lifestyle Guide & I'm thrilled to be here at The Designer Lifestyle to post about my favorite piece of furniture. When I moved back to Texas this past December, I had to buy a lot of furniture because I rented the furniture where I had been living. I tried to be as money conscious as possible because I knew that the bigger things (a couch, a bed, TV, etc.) were probably going to cost the most. In a little town called North Richland Hills about 25-30 minutes away, I was told about this amazing shabby chic/vintage furniture store called Golighty's Antiques. We drove out there and scored majorly. I found this dresser and hutch (shown below) that was refinished by a local women and bought it for $280. What a steal! It fits perfectly in my room, & I love it. I also like that it has the mirror because then I didn't have to worry about finding another mirror for my room {besides my full length one}. I apologize for you being able to see my pup lying on my bed in the mirror ;)
Although the drawers are a little stiff {and there's one that refuses to stay on track}, I love the vintage knobs and the color that it was refinished with.
I also enjoy being able to display odds and ends on the tiny shelves of the hutch. It adds character to the piece & also let's me add my personality to it as well! {Again, a photo of Harlie ha ha}
Thanks again to Tiffany for inviting me to guest post for her -- she's such a doll! Hope you guys enjoyed learning about my favorite piece of furniture... and that you'll stop by The Lifestyle Guide to hear more from me! Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
xoxo Landi
 Thanks so much to Landi for participating in the series! You all need to check out her blog asap, it's fabulous and she is so sweet! If you would like to be featured in this series, please e-mail me at thedesignerlifestyle@gmail.com.
-Tiffany Leigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...