Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A modern take on ACK

I love Nantucket! (ACK - is the airport code and nickname for the Island) I'm actually heading there in the a.m. I'm fortunate enough to have friends who live there. I've had a crazy week and I'd love to say my weekend will be restful, but I highly doubt it will. My social calendar is pretty booked and then I'm flying out of town on business. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong, but I've been going non-stop all week and would love to have a weekend to relax on Nantucket. I loved this interior design approach because it's a little un-predictable for Nantucket. The limed floors and white barn board walls are beautiful. I think they'd be a must if I ever have the chance to build a house. Have a wonderful weekend. You most likely won't hear from me until Tuesday! xx - Julie
I'll take this lucite desk, thank you very much...

 Design by: Christine Tse, Images: Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...