Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, April 23, 2012

Chut....come in & check these beautiful bedrooms...

I have been a bit quiet lately and this is hardly going to change over the next days since I'm on jury service duty until further notice. Needless to say that I would much prefer doing my own things rather than sitting for five hours waiting for my name to be called out in a place that stops selling chocolate bars at 2pm....I almost died of boredom today and I have to go back tomorrow to see if I'm finally going to be sitting in a court room or not.
Anyway, here are a few bedrooms that I love before I head myself to bed...

1. Design Files 2. je ne sais pas mais j'adore 3. Books Cats Coffee 4. The Lifestyle Editor 5 & 6. BODIE and FOU although technically the last one is more a close up than a bedroom shot but it's one I styled for our SS/12 catalogue which I had not shown yet (bed linen from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...