Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2012

Favourite Furniture Fridays: IKEA ALEX drawer unit with casters

{I'm beginning to think I should retitle this series 'Ikea' Furniture Fridays, I love so many of their items! But I like alliteration...so the title stays!}
Today the piece I'm featuring is the ALEX drawer unit with casters. Chances are you've seen this piece (and maybe didn't even realize it)!
via
^ This is actually my dream studio office space. The IKEA unit successfully seperates the desk into two distinct work stations:
One for designing, the other for sewing.

via
^ Here the castors have been removed and the units have been built into this giant island-style desk!
via
^Line them up!
via
^ Stack them up!
^ The IKEA catalogue does it right!

Do any of you have this piece? How do you like it?
xox Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...