Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, March 30, 2012

This Week I...

Am getting so excited to see all the pretty bits come together at a client's home. That tile you see will be on the entire wall behind those cabinets and it will be STUNNING! (I feel like you have to sing the word STUNNING as if you were on Glee.)
Do you like the little paint chip ring I made for my client so she can keep all her paint colors handy? I'm the best designer ever. You should totally hire me.

 Check out the tile we put in the same client's master bath...it is GORGEOUS!!! I told her I would feel like every time I showered I would discover a new favorite. They look like aerial shots of landscapes to me. This iPhone pic does not do it justice. LOVE. 

I have made a new friend, David Frasier, at Reclaimed Design Works. They have the most beautiful showroom at 132 East Bay Street in downtown Charleston. I am getting some old barn wood, 28' beams and some reclaimed mantles for a clients home. They are beyond AMAZING! 


Oh, I'm also doing an "art piece" above the fireplace in another room with these wood tiles.

Y'all should definitely go check out their showroom, you will be blown away! Tell David I sent you in there.

So this weekend is the Cooper River Bridge Run. If you are curious if I am running it the answer is no. a) I don't run. b) I walk to bridge at least three times a week but I don't enjoy doing it with 40,000 other people. 
But it is a fun weekend in Charleston so you might see me somewhere afterwards drinking a Bloody Mary!

Then I get to go see my three favorite boys in the world....
If you can believe it, they've actually never been to see me in Charleston so while they are staying at Grandma and Granddad's, they are going to come spend some time with Aunt Sidney in Charleston. I couldn't be more excited!!! 

Have a great weekend y'all!


Eclectic has been nominated as Best Interior Design Blog by JDR Annual Blogger Industry Awards, please click on the link and take a second and vote for me! You don't have to register or anything....just check a box. Many thanks!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...