Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Top Seven for Spring Series - Jessie of Mix and Chic


We are kicking off this series with the fabulous Jessie of Mix and Chic.  I think I was one of Jessie's first one hundred followers on google.  I remember thinking, "this girl's got it going on!"  She has taken the blog world by storm.  In fact, her brilliant style managed to land her a feature article in one of my favorite online magazines House of Fifty during it's first year.  With that, Jessie take it away! 


Hi everyone, I am Jessie, the author of Mix And Chic blog. I enjoy blogging about stylish interiors, cool home decor products and everything interior design related. I was thrilled when Mandi asked me to write a guest post for her lovely blog.

Today, I will be sharing my 'Top Seven Favorites For Spring', my favorite decor pieces to freshen up your space to welcome spring! When I think of spring, I think of bright happy colors, nature, pretty flowers and green grass. Naturally, all my picks are very floral inspired.   

#1. This pretty decorative pillow with a vintage feel. It's so crisp and versatile, it works great on a sofa, an occasional chair or on the bed.

#2.  Romantic and feminine, this charming rug will work well in a country cottage or a contemporary home with an eclectic touch.

#3. The colors and the embroidery details on this lamp shade is absolutely beautiful and will jazz up a living room or a reading nook.

#4.  This fun and whimsical curtain is perfect in a girl's bedroom!

#5. This delightful Asian inspired fabric with tree blossoms, birds and butterflies will work wonderfully as decorative pillows or curtains for a touch of whimsy.

#6. This gorgeous organic duvet cover and sham will instantly updates a room with its brilliant color palette. 
#7. This iconic Mademoiselle upholstered armchair designed by Phillipe Starck is absolutely stylish, perfect for a modern dining room or as an occasional chair in the living room.


I hope you like my spring inspired selections. These are some of my favorite spring decor pieces, which one is yours? 

This blog post was so much fun to put together! Thanks Mandi for having me over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...