Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Wedding Invite


The little wedding invitation package.

The origami heart.

Turn over and open to see inside the heart the official wedding invite (I'm keeping this for my eyes only.)


RSVP postcard to return.

Postcard map - where to go on the day.
I received a sweet little package yesterday - a wedding invitation package. Inside was a small origami heart, which you open to read the invite details inside. Attach were postcard size maps, RSVP return card, wedding registry details and the next day party details. This has come from my brother and his fiancee so of course I am attending. In this day and age of technology, finding a sweet package like this in the letterbox is a pleasure, don't you agree?
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...