Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mad Men?

I just read last week that one of the seven key trends from the October Highpoint Market was "Mad Men."  Although I don't really watch the show, I have two very close girlfriends who religiously watch it.  
When I say religiously I mean it.  We were on a girl's weekend this past summer, and they talked about it for hours!  At any rate, it is now the trend.  

As is often the case, interiors follow fashion and this nostalgic style was all the rage on the runways, and now interiors are stepping back to the same era.


So, I would love your thoughts.  Will you follow this trend in your home? Do a total makeover, or just add some retro accents?   

PS: Don't forgot to enter my pillow giveaway!  You have until Thursday to sign up.  Here's the link http://interiordesignmusings.blogspot.com/2010/11/pillow-giveaway.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...