Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

Deck the Halls..Room of the week!

I can't believe the holiday madness is right around the corner! I actually enjoy the holiday madness! I'm opting to keep my decorations simple, natural and clean this year. I love the feel of Canadian House and Home editor Suzanne Dimma's home. It's a beautiful blend of warm traditional and clean, masculine modernism.
 I love the idea of hanging an oversized wreath on the inside of the door. I also love the natural looking table top tree and all the pretty gifts surrounding it. I may go with another table top this year. I was very pregnant last year so I had a table top tree. It looked adorable. This year I may do the same. I am trying to make my home environment feel a bit different then what I've done in the past! I'll go all out next year, when my life is a bit more sane. Have a great weekend!!!

Images: Nov. 2010 Canadian House and Home. Photo: Michael Graydon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...