Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Think Vertically


My life has been a whirlwind this month..for reasons I can't even begin to get into I may be moving within the next year. I actually want to move in next year, to a smaller, cozier home. I will need to refine my belongings, {my kids toys}, and get creative with storage. Thinking vertically is key to using space efficiently. I love how tall bookshelves can house most of your books, magazines, beautiful art and objects. I prefer to mix all of these. Built in books shelves are even better then free standing shelves but if you're living in a temporary space or renting you can still mount free standing tall bookshelves to the wall for the same effect/storage.



Images: I Suwanee, ?, ?, Elle Decor, I Suwanee, Domino, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...