Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

happy birthday to me!

if you haven't noticed already, amanda and i switch every week as authors on this blog. well, this is the second year i have had the privilege of posting on my birthday. omg. i am 30. today. i'm officially in my 30's TODAY. yipes! amanda and is having a little gathering at her house tonight, and i am so excited to see my friends!

here are some of my favorite images from style me pretty that i find so freaking adorable.

what do i look forward to in my 30's? building our business, flossing more, reading many books, and having a happy, healthy life alongside my friends and family. thank you everyone for following.; you are my birthday present. you mean so much to us. xoxo. jolene.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...