Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How about a Boat Ride?

Little thing to note about me: I get motion sickness very very easily (car, plane or boat).  To my husband's frustration, I can't even read a map in a car.  
No one knows this better than my friend, Harriett, who sat next to me on our way out to Colorado a few years ago on a very bumpy flight!  But I digress . . .  

This little known fact usually does not bother me.  Like many things in life, I have learned to deal with it.  But, recently, I was looking at Darren Henault Interiors website and noticed this in his portfolio  - "Palm Beach Yacht."

After seeing these pictures, I just might risk it for a ride on this beauty! 


This looks like a choice spot to ride with a panoramic view.


This is my favorite shot.  I love the grasscloth cabinets and the desk area that can be tucked away when not in use.  This would be cool in any space. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...