Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, November 22, 2010

cupcakes are soooo last tuesday

is saying it's so last tuesday...so last tuesday??? someone let me know. lol!! on to today's post.

umm! what? sandwiches + pie?? i feel like my life just keeps getting better and better! a friend of mine passed this little tid bit of info on to me recently about the up and coming opening of simplethings ALSO on 3rd st. in los angeles. now. not only do we have jones on 3rd (love you jones on 3rd) we have THIS to look forward too. omg my head is spinning in anticipation. i LOVE pie. fruit, pudding, meat...whatever. it's my favorite desert besides doughnuts. jolene. car. now. pie.

i'm off to texas to see my family for thanksgiving today. yay!!!! i'm so excited to see them and eat some of my mothers home made apple pie...shhhhhhh she doesn't know she's making it yet! xo amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...