Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

Okay, I've done it. I have finally accepted that Christmas is looming large. I have a tiny place so there is no grand scheme of Christmas decorating  - I leave that to the family's HQ (aka my parent's place and Mum does a fabulous job). However, I surprised myself with a little Christmas purchase at Madder and Rouge the other day. I found my Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer who will bring the Christmas spirit to my house. He is grey and pale blue with white spots - not typical Christmas colours but totally my colours. I think he's rather fab and I'll enjoy his company over the next month and a bit.
(yes, that is Peonies in full bloom in the jug - I'm making the most of their short lived presence before the summer. Just beautiful)
Photograph by Charlotte Minty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...