Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

This Week I...

Finally debuted my new online shop, Eclectic Finds! If you haven't taken a peek, please doso! I will showcase a new item each weekday so keep checking back or better yet, subscribe to the blog and you will be notified each time I post a new item.


Finalized all my forms, systems, etc. for my e-decorating services. I will be giving you all that info next week! But for now, here is a sneak peek of one that I am working on....


Got to go tour The American College of the Building Arts in their campus that is in the old jail of downtown Charleston. Your's truly will be speaking at their event on March 19. I will have more on that next week!

Old Charleston Jail exterior


Played 6 Degrees of Separation with some of my design idols...funny how small this world can be! It came to my attention that I have a 2nd Degree connection (meaning my friend is friends/relatives) with Ruthie Sommers, Palmer Weiss, Amanda Nisbet, Angie Hranowsky and Kelly Wearstler(l to r). Look at me name dropping...maybe their design talents will rub off on me by my 2nd Degree association.


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...