Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Movie Inspiration - Something Gotta Give.


The living room from the movie, Something Gotta Give.


It's funny - within one month I have a couple of new clients mention the movie, 'Something Gotta Give'. It is a American rom-com from 2003 starring Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson and it is mainly based at a beach house in the Hamptons. When I started researching further, I found out that this house and its interiors is the most talked-about house in blog land and many people, designers and clients alike, have been inspired by this movie set.
Here are a couple of images of the living room - I can see why my clients love these luxurious, understated and homely interiors.
Photographs via House Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...