Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 18, 2011

21 days

I recently read that to kick a habit you needed to last 21 days without breaking it! I have been on a mission to save some money {for my chic little bungalow by the sea, remember?}. I've been doing pretty well, {even while in NYC last weekend} but my goal has been to last 21 days without buying anything superfluous, say like a new lip gloss or my fiftieth tank top from Target.

I actually could really use some new clothes, especially some Spring items. I figure if I do save some extra cash, I'd rather put it towards two great pieces, then ten "not-so great pieces". When I make it to "21" actual days, I'll let you know. My Spring fashion muse? Is Olivia Palmero {I know I posted her image last week} but she's always tied together classically with a bit of a edge. {just my kind of style really, not too out there or but not too conservative}

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...