Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Circles

Normally, I am not a circles kind of girl.  I adore modern prints, but not circles (I really can't explain why).  I love an amazing ikat, fretwork or even a stripe in a modern design.  But there are times, when I see a fabric with a pattern of circles used in a really great way and I think, "I could live with circles like that!"  But this is a rare occasion.  

So, when I see images of circles I love, I save them.  Here are a few in my file.

The monochromatic look of this space makes me like the circle fabric on the pillows.  It is a nice compliment to the drapery panels.  


Another look.

This is such an interesting take on traditional stained glass.


Love these pillows.


Cool rug.

Lastly, here is an amazing bedroom from Hamilton Design via the Cole's girls over at Chic Coles
I love how this bedroom combines the circle fabric on the window treatments with other prints. 

Look at the circles with the Suzani fabric on that vanity chair, not to mention the rug!

Circles are good when done right. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...