Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lots of Love! It must be Valentines

So I woke up to 30 some odd emails from you beautiful bloggers saying all types of nice things about my bliggity blog! I think the last time I had THAT many emails was when someone mistook my email for the turbo tax "help file" email...long story, don't ask.

Whats even more mind blowing is that the Duck gave me a shout out on his twitter which has no less than 9,952 followers and I only received 12 views...Irony!

Anyways, I am floored at the lovely things you all have to say.
Big UPS to Bryn over at Bryn Alexandra for posting my "bedroom done three ways".

Also A big Ole hug goes out to Dankia Over at Gorgeous Shiny Things. Not only are both these gals SUPER talented but, extremely nice as well.
Thanks Girls!

p.s if someone else posted my bedroom please be sure to drop me a line so I can computer kiss you!


Ok back to today's post....It's GO time over here at Casa Lewis. Office Organization! A little peak as to whats in store. It involves lots of these
and an inspiring tutorial from UNPLGGD

Here are my Inspiration Photos



Here is the Inspiration Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...