Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Dresses Interpreted Into Rooms

I feel asleep! I cannot believe that I fell asleep during the Oscars. Boo! At least I dvr'd it but it is not the same. Anyway, I saw the red carpet and that is (almost) the most important part. I have my top three dresses and I will liken them to a room....

Mila Kunis can do no wrong these days!!!


1
Stunning


House Beautiful

Red is my least favorite color but it seems to be popping up all over the place this Award season. Jennifer Lawrence looked RED HOT in this Calvin Klein (genius) dress.

2
Sexy.


Elle Decor


She looks like a mix of Barbie and Bewitched so I had to pick the room I did!

3
Classy.


Oberto Gili


Honorable Mention
Ridiculous.

Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...