Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

GEORGE Projects, Commonwealth Residence

For my master bedroom re-design project, we are going to be using this gorgeous Robert Allen pattern as the bedding & consequently, the focal point.

Yesterday, I shopped furniture including an accent chair. Which do you prefer? This West Elm "Sweep" Chair in Elephant Leather and Silver Nailheads ($699.00)?

This Ralph Lauren "Driscoll" Library Chair by Macy's in a Heathered Grey Linen-looking upholstery with bronze nailheads ($1099.00)?


Or this Martha Stewart by Macy's "Kent" chair in a flax-y grey color with silver nailheads ($1049.00)?


I think I have finally hit the nail on the head because I love all 3!! I love this little sweetie the most however. (Selby & Emily, 10 weeks old).


Hope you're having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...