Last 7 days Popular Posts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Before & After: Fabric Display Rack



I bought this "thing" a few years back at an antique place in Atlanta. The lady that sold it to me said it was a sewer grate from the Netherlands??? I have no idea. But again, I am obsessed with circles and anything galvanized so I snatched it up! Then it sat in my office closet for at least three years as I had yet to figure out what I wanted to do with it. Until now...


I am using it as a rack to hold all of my fabric swatches. These swatches help me keep up with what fabrics I have in my storage closet. Each luggage tag has the fabric sample on the front with the fabric company, pattern, color and yardage on the back. I got the idea from here...
Suzanne Kasler for Ballard Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...