Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

domestica. in iowa.

so, let's talk twitter. i swear. i get my news faster, learn more about publications, friends, and really everything. i've also found some amazing companies. one of those is domestica. how cool is the logo? guess what else is cool? the fact that they are in my home state--iowa. yep, that's right. it's not just corn and soybeans people (though for my family it is)...there are great companies like this one. here are some of my favorite images from their site. i can't wait to drop by when i'm in town next. happy friday and weekend! (amanda and i have two client meetings this weekend; we could not be more excited about these opportunities. yippee!) jolene.



i need to remind myself to do this every day.


i like the 'yo.' when was the last time you used yo? for me it was answering the phone when amanda called today. must be a midwestern thing.


my home is where the heart is. hahaha.


ok, many things about this one. let's start with the cat. i love him. he looks like a him to me. also the phrase. midwest is the best. you betcha! and let's not forget the iowa up in the corner ready to come out and play. home state pride up in yo face.



these owl pillows would look great in a kids room. (light bulb moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...