Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, February 20, 2012

What kinda (BLANK) are you?

Blogs are a funny thing.

Everyday I blab about things I am doing, or what I am liking, or what I am wearing or working on and so on and so forth..

.blah blah blah.

Well, last night when I was trying to get my shit together enough to post something for you lovers today, I thought to myself 

"I don't know enough about you lovers!!!"

and 

I want to know about you guys and what kinda peeps you are. 

I wanna know about you ALL

How about I start a little series called

"What kinda (BLANK) are you?"

It will be a fun excersise, so I suggest y'all participate. 

So this week I ask you, 

 What Kinda CHICKEN COOP are you?

If you had to choose a coop that best embodies the kinda style, and chicken you are.

Which coop would you choose and why?

COOP 1


COOP 2


COOP 3


COOP 4


COOP 5


COOP 6


COOP 7


COOP 8


COOP 9


Can you guess what coop I am?

I am totally a combo COOP 5 and COOP 6

So a bit of whimsy and a bit of modern...sweet

BTW

I am crazy and sleep deprived!

That is the only explanation I have for this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...