Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project - Living Room

I just finished a photo shoot for a couple of my recent projects!   

The one I am sharing with you today is a project I did for a dear friend, Amy.  She is so fun and easy to work with mainly because (in all honestly) she is totally trusting and let's me do whatever I think looks best (within the budget, of course).  Gotta love a client like that! 

For this project, Amy's parents were downsizing (actually moving to the lake full time) and she got to pick her favorite pieces from her parent's house, most of which were too formal for the lake.  

My goal was to make it all work and look as though it had been a part of the room from the beginning.  So, I put together a design plan using many of her current pieces along with some of the fabulous additions from her parents.   I also used some fresh fabrics for pillows and the tablecloth to finish the look. 

This is all you get to see today!  There are more, but we must pace ourselves.

  I also need to mention all these beautiful images were taken by the oh so talented Alison Gault.  Alison is a portrait photographer by trade.  You would not believe some of the images she has taken of children in motion!  I talked her into trying her had at some interior shots, and I really love how these turned out.

 If you would like more information on Alison and her sitting fees, I would love to share her information with you.  Just drop me an email!  Alison is another lawyer turned something else, just like me.  It's amazing how many of us there are out there.  M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...