Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Style At Home Feature Article

A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in a series by Style At Home.com on creative budget friendly ideas related to artwork.


The article featured ten bloggers and their clever ways to create and highlight artwork.   I was absolutely thrilled (and extremely flattered) to be included with what I consider to be the movers and shakers in the blog world!  Many of these blogs are part of my morning coffee routine, and I read them daily.

In addition to the blogs, Style at Home.com is truly cutting edge.  This innovative offshoot of one of my favorite Canadian magazines, Style At Home, is really a fabulous resource for interior design inspiration.     If you have not had an opportunity to check it out, I would highly recommend it.

Here is the post they featured from the Muse.

If you missed my post and would like to read the tutorial on this project click here - Picture Hanging Detail.  

If you would like to read about all the other creative ideas fellow bloggers shared in the series, click on over and check it out.  Style At Home - Artwork.  

PS: I know I don't say this often enough, but the comments you leave on my blog lift me up and encourage more than you could ever imagine.  I don't always have the time to respond to everyone who comments, but please know I read them all.  Thank you, thank you for continuing to support me by reading my posts and giving me such positive feedback!  M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...