Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Plans

Happy Valentine's Day!!! 
Just wanted to quick pop in and say hello and leave you all with this valentine's day inspired room. I looooove the pendant, and all the little pink touches help to make this space feel feminine and chic.
via
 Today, Art History is my Valentine....romantic right?! I've got two back-to-back art history midterms.
In a perfect world, I'd have some adorable pink heart framed glasses to wear while I write them. Well, actually...in a perfect world I probably wouldn't have to back-to-back art history midterms but what can ya do! Here's a little peak at what I'm wearing to keep the holiday spirit alive:
Jeans & Watch: American Eagle, Clutch: Coach, Top: Dynamite, Shoes: Alfred Sung for Zellers
Sorry about the bad picture quality, I'm in a bit of a hurry!
 My realllll Valentine's Day date is in a couple of days, when I fly to Nova Scotia to visit the bf! I haven't seen him since he left after Christmas, so I'm pretty excited! It's also our one year anniversary on the 19th!
Me and my guy on my birthday in June! I cannot wait to see this man again!
 I've got a couple of really awesome guest bloggers lined up for while I'm away, doing some travel inspired posts that I know you will enjoy! Okay now I've really gotta go study! Wish me luck!

How are YOU spending Valentine's Day? I'd love to hear!
xox
Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...