Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 17, 2012

This Week I...

Am either suffering from kidney stones or a strained back. Either way due to the drugs the doc gave me I have felt like Bernie all week...


I have tried to work here and there but pretty much been wiped out. I'm praying it is just back strain because I hear passing a kidney stone is worse than childbirth. Y'all remember that episode of Friends when Joey was in the hospital room next to Phoebe when she was having triplets and he was louder than she was? Aye, aye, aye! 

It is SEWE (Southeastern Wildlife Expo) this weekend. I sure hope I can make it to some of the events as it is one of my favorite times of the year in Charleston. 

Have a great weekend!



Are you looking to hire an interior designer in the Charleston, Mt. Pleasant or East Cooper area? Email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information on interior design services. And if you are not local, Eclectic Interior Design Group also offers an e-decorating service that is great for working with clients from a distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...