Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Classic Julia Rant


"No, I mean it! Not even for $100,000! I will decorate a green house, a hen house, a dog house. I will even decorate an outhouse but I will not decorate a whore house!" -Julia Sugarbaker

I have been dvr'ing Designing Women and watched a bunch while I was sick. Man is that show good! And many of the plot lines still hold up. So I had to share this classic Julia rant with y'all. Do you have one you want to share? 


Are you looking to hire an interior designer in the Charleston, Mt. Pleasant or East Cooper area? Email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information on interior design services. And if you are not local, Eclectic Interior Design Group also offers an e-decorating service that is great for working with clients from a distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...