Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

Favourite Furniture Fridays: Glass Top Desk

I'm constantly on the look out for inspiration for my future creative studio/office space. One thing I've been spotting lately are desks with a raised glass top, so you can easily slide inspiration and notes between the desk top and the glass.
Stylish, and practical, it looks good from both sides so it can be in the middle of the room rather than up against the wall. Also, you can take the pieces you're using for a current project off of the chaotic inspiration board and have them readily in sight. Isn't it drool worthy? I was fully prepared to pine away until a recent trip to IKEA proved that I can actually afford this baby quite easily!
Table Top / Trestle with Shelf


 What do you think? Can you see yourself getting work done at this gorgeous desk? I sure can.
xox Tiffany Leigh
1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...