Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, November 19, 2012

BODIE and FOU Gift Guide | Chic, stylish, practical gifts for him

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to post my favourite gifts.
Today I start with Gifts for Him because we've added a lot of new accessories and designs for men, which I'm really proud of.
I'm totally in love with the new range of skincare for men by Prospector Co we sourced from the US. I love the smell, the packaging and how each batch is made in small quantity plus if you care to read the information on each product page, you will see that each product is name after an adventurer...
I also think our new Postman Eclair leather bag looks amazing! I got Steve the Jules plumber bag last year so he is not getting another leather bag this year but if you are after something that is going to last years to come and looks good and practical, you really can't go wrong with the leather bags and accessories from Bleu de Chauffe. Everything is handmade and looks beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...