Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kitchen Floor Plans and Elevations

It's not your typical Wednesday Doodle (which I'm sorry have been lacking lately, so busy with school!), but it is something that I drew by hand!

Introducing my kitchen floor plan and elevations for my Space Planning class:
 One mistake here is that I should have either not included the range hood in my floor plan and assumed the ceiling is cut at half height, OR represented the range hood with dashed lines and shown the details of the range. But I'm learning!
Drawing Elevations is so fun! It really lets you see your design concept come to life.

And I'm happy to report that I received a 100% on my first floor plan ever, the living and dining room! Happy to have started off on the right foot.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...