Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cottage Love 4


I guess I'm cheating a wee bit because architecturally speaking this isn't a cottage, but it still has a bit of chic cottage feel to me with it's mix of high and low - old and new vibe! Either way I like the graphic quality (I'm actually about to shoot a project where I used a similar Kelly Wearstler rug), color use and the overall look of this home by designer Maria Barros. It's featured in the October/November 12' issue of Adore Magazine. 


These dining chairs are killer.....I need to find the original designer but for a similar look: Milo Baughman originals pop up on 1st dibs now and then. You'd have to search for a correct dining height.

If I ever need them in my life, these bar stools are on my wish list. They also come in cream leather,  which would be my first choice! Find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...