Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, November 30, 2012

The MacGyver of Crafting

At the risk of sounding bitter, I wonder what Martha Stewart could do with a pack of rubber bands, some dryer sheets and some used chewing gum found under the kitchen table?  

Something fabulous I'm sure.  
My Mom and I were brainstorming on my neighborhood gifts this year, and she said, "I think Martha's the only person in the world who could pull off giving you manure as a gift.  She would wrap it up with this marvelous gift tag and double sided satin ribbon that read, 'Homegrown Organic compost to be used when planting your crocus and hyacinth bulbs this Spring.  Enjoy!'"  Of course, the recipient would be oohing and ahhing over it.  

And to prove my point - Exhibit A
Yelp.  Totally fabulous Christmas wreath made from coffee filters.  You go Martha! 

And no, I'm not giving manure as gifts this year!  But if I can squeeze in a couple hours after midnight between now and Christmas, I'm so making one of these. :)  Happy Weekend, everybody!  M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...