Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy thoughts for the weekend...


(on mantelpiece) Milk lamp | (on the wall) Batgirl print, Bat print, masking tapes, white ball chair (C) Image by MILK magazine shot in my home
What are you up to this weekend?
For me, it will be a little run with Lucas, some shopping with my mum (I would love to take her to Islington), diner with friends tonight and hopefully some sewing tomorrow. 

This week I loved....

Being pampered by Jo and photographed by Victoria Birkinshaw for RED magazine ! You can see behind-the-scene photos on Instagram. I'll feature in their Feb issue to discuss Interior trends for 2013.

These pretty fonts (and free) spotted on La Mariée Aux Pieds Nus

These gorgeous sheep skins from Mechant Design

These eco-friendly, animal free-testing soaps

Reading The Simple Things magazine (issue 3 is now in kiosk and I love it!)

These Xmas styling tips and these

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...