Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

White Kitchen with a Dash of Black



I have been away in Auckland to check out the New Zealand Gift Fair over the last few days which is why my blog has been quiet.
Back in the office - I have a new kitchen installation coming up in early October so I am in process of getting in touch with contractors and getting everything ready with the joiners. This kitchen was designed earlier this year so it will be exciting to see it come together in the flesh.
I found this Californian kitchen on Remodelista - it is from a cottage in Napa Valley and the kitchen is very similar to the asethetic of the kitchen that we are working on. It is going to be a white kitchen with panelled doors/drawers and we have a black stone bench top as well as black hardware to complete the look. I am project managing this job so will let you know about its progress. Watch this space.
Photographs via Remodelista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...