Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

TAG SALE PART DUEX

The interior designer wears many hats. I am in the biz of pretty, and servicing my clients so that they are happy in there homes.  I am also in the biz of coming across some pretty fantastic deals and offering them to my clients/friends/blog lovers at CRAZY good prices. 

Here is what's up,

I am helping a client sell some pretty stunning pieces that are literally 5 months or less old and in PERFECT CONDITION. All are high end expensive stuff that she is practically giving away.

Are you ready....are you sure....Well then break out your Check Books and lets get purchasing.
Remember if you have a client in mind or own a store or are a compulsive hoarder then this is the post for you!

First Item up for Sale

Knoll Saarinen 78" oval pedestal.
 White base, walnut top. 5 months old, hardly used.
Paid $6411.  Asking $3,000 OBO



Lee Industries Chairs.
Overall: W27  D37  H41  
Inside: W22  D24  H23  
Seat Height: 17
Arm Height: 17

 Paid $4632 for both. Sell for $1500 OBO



   Hickory Chair- Thomas O'Brien Tricia Chest

 2,000 OBO




Bleach Mohagany & Steel Cocktail Table 
Cocktail table is: 32"D x 43"L x 18.5 H
   Paid $1677  Sell for $700


 Antique Khotan rug. 4'6" x 7"
 Paid $4800. Sell for $2,000 OBO




Tufted Ottoman 
43 x 43 x 20 H

Paid $1000  Selling for $500 OBO


Blue tufted sofas 
   Paid $5500 for both. Sell for $2,000 OBO for both


60 W x 40 D x 34 H

 96 w x 40 d x 34 h




Hickory Chair - Thomas O'Brien Gallery Trestle Table
    http://www.hickorychair.com/product_detail.aspx?i=3732
    
$3,000 OBO


That's some good ass deals if you ask me.

Just email me if your interested and I can get back to you with shipping info..ect.

Why don't you all just make me an offer I can't refuse

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...