Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

This Week I...

Went to the Homegrown Concert (annual Hootie & The Blowfish + Friends) with my girls...


(Not the best photo but it is the only one we took!)


Dropped these pretties off at a client's house for her art studio...


And these beauts at another client's house...


Only 13 days left to take advantage of my Summer Promotion: Get TWO rooms for the price of ONE on my e-decorating services. Here is a dining room just completed for a client. Email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information.


Look at all these gorgeous pillows for sale in my booth over at Southern Accents. Interested? Email sidney@eclectic-idg.com. I can ship them to you!


I have SO much to make and load into my booth. Gotta run...have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...