Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Chairs

Not sure if I mentioned this, but I lucked out and won an upholstered bench from Tina at The Enchanted Home back in May (on my birthday in fact)!  Long story short . . . the bench was backordered so I decided to use the credit towards this pair of chairs for my living room.  And last week the long awaited chairs finally arrived!  I will say, it has been a long wait, but well worth it. 

Here's a sneak peek.  


These divine chairs are from Safavieh and they could not have been nicer during the process.

I'll show you pictures of the entire room soon.  I still have a few other things to do in there before it's complete.  The lesson here - Tina does some amazing giveaways and does them often.  So, you really need to go see her and become a follower of The Enchanted Home. Thanks again, Tina!!
 Free is good, people.  M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...