Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Be Clear

OK, just coming up for air . . .
This is proving to be one very busy week.  I am juggling kids, design jobs, and back to school errands while trying to squeeze in a few last minute get to togethers with friends before school takes summer far far away!

With all that in mind, here are my random midweek thoughts.
I love all things clear, but I'm such a practical person that it creates a conundrum for me.  Initially, I think, "Wow, must have it." Then my mind immediately goes to "Wonder how often she has to clean that?" or "Bet they don't have kids - that would last about a nano second at my house."  But, I simply LOVE the look.  How about you?


I adore the idea of a frig like this. 

This is the kind of shop if you are even brave enough to enter with kids in tow you keep repeating this phrase, "Everybody - hands to yourself, hands to yourself, please."

I'd be looking up and staring at this fixture the entire evening - mesmerized.  


Did you notice the tool box used as a bread box next to the glass frig?!  Go back and look! 



I think this is utterly gorgeous, but I wonder how many kids how clocked themselves in a full out run into this glass wall? 

Talk about a focal point in a master bathroom.

This does not feel like an ordinary galley kitchen - breath taking. 

Simple and beautiful.

Sleek and modern - hard to tell where the inside or outside begins or ends.

Fresh and summery.

Uber cool!  Take a look at the roof garden.  

Elegant and glamorous. 

Amazing this place exists. 

Example of how grouping ordinary items in mass creates such impact. 

I think this is really sleek, but who cleans this tub?  It would be the death of me. 

Every kids dream bedroom.


Hmmmm. Really?!


Ohhhh -  the stories those fish could tell! 

What will they think of next?! 

all images courtesy of Pinterest

Have a wonderful day!  We're on the downhill to Friday - I see it, clear as day! (sorry, I couldn't resist). M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...